Mon – Fri: 9:00 – 18:30
9550 NW 41 St, Doral, Miami. FL 33178
People in their youth make unfortunate decisions, such as tattooing the names of couples they are no longer with or getting tattoos on their skin that are now discolored, old-fashioned, or symbols of organizations and other things that no longer fit the person. that when they mature, they have become.
Every day we have clients who want to join the Armed Forces, for example, or government jobs and one of the primary requirements is that they do not have tattoos on the face, neck, hands or that they do not have tattoos of sensitive content anywhere on the body .
Sometimes they just want to lighten a tattoo to cover it up with a more fashionable one or remove a tattoo permanently, Idealaser Cosmetic Center of Miami offers many affordable options to erase tattoos and start a new life with permanent laser tattoo removal.
Idealaser is one of the proud Laser Center in Miami to have the Cynosure PicoSure®Laser laser, the next generation laser that removes tattoos 50% faster than other lasers.
Tattoos are made up of ink placed in a deep layer of the skin (dermis). These layers don’t come off like the top layers, which is what makes tattoos permanent. The removal of a tattoo requires a specific and precise treatment.
Q-Switched NdYag lasers have been used to remove tattoos for years. By using thermal energy, these switching lasers heat the ink and separate it, this process requires many laser sessions to achieve, depending on where the tattoo is. With PicoSure ™, technology has evolved, enabling lasers to emit ultrapulses at speeds of a trillion seconds, putting more pressure on ink particles. Tattoo ink literally turns to dust! Your body can absorb and remove these ink particles more quickly than with other tattoo removal methods because the dust particles are tiny and barely visible to the naked eye.
The tattoo removal specialists at Idealaser Cosmetic Center of Miami use a precision laser tool to apply ultra-pulses to the tattoo area. Because each tattoo is different, containing its own combination of colors and layers, the number of treatments varies depending on the needs of each individual and the complexity of the tattoo. Miami’s Idealaser Cosmetic Center is one of the first Laser Centers to have this revolutionary tattoo removal device available to the public.
Laser tattoo removal works on a principle known as selective photothermolysis, Picosure is unique in that it uses photomechanical pressure wave technology, which can break down the smallest ink particles. The ultra-short pulse duration of the laser creates an intense but tolerable impact, breaking up the tattoo with dust-like particles that are easily removed from your body. All these advancements allow Picosure to remove tattoos in fewer treatments and without damaging the surrounding tissue.
Because there are so many different factors to consider, the only way to know the exact cost of removing a tattoo is to schedule a consultation with one of the specialists in the Idea Laser office. They will provide you with an accurate cost estimate based on the size, color, and complexity of the design.
Although the costs of laser tattoo removal treatment vary across the country, depending on where you live, the technician’s experience, the colors, or the size of the tattoo, in most cases the cost ranges from $ 500 to $ 2,500 for PicoSure ™ Laser for multi-session packages.
Our office offers CareCredit interest-free financing and we accept all credit cards and have payment plans for all needs.
PicoSure Laser is 80% less painful than most other Lasers!
With Q-Switch Laser Yes, you will probably feel some discomfort; most people describe the feeling to that of a rubber band striking one. With the Laser one will feel discomfort only for a few minutes. If you have already experienced laser procedures, then you should already be familiar with the sensation.
At Idealaser Cosmetic Center of Miami, your comfort is our priority. That is why we will do our best to make your laser tattoo removal experience as pleasant as possible by providing a welcoming environment.
How long it takes will depend on a few different factors, including:
• Ink type
• Ink color
• Location on the bodyThe PicoSure laser tattoo removal treatment only takes a few minutes. Larger designs, complex colors, and ink on the most sensitive parts of the body will add a few minutes but will typically be in and out in less than an hour. A few more sessions over the next few months, and you will be almost completely tattoo-free for life.
– Some patients may experience bruising or swelling.
– Recovery can take up to 4 weeks, although in many cases this can vary.
– Laser tattoo removal treatment can create a superficial burn.
– Most clients describe it as a cross between a bad sunburn and a new tattoo.
– There is an immediate whitening of the treated area, which usually lasts several, this is what we refer to as snow and we get too excited because we know that the removal will have an excellent result.
– Many clients then develop blisters, scabs, or scabs within 8 to 72 hours, which can last for 1 to 4 weeks.
– The treated areas may be pink or pale after the scab is separated. Scars can occur, which can be hypertrophic or even keloid, but are extremely rare.
– Loss of skin pigment in the treated area can occur and is temporary, except in extremely rare cases.
– You can choose to keep the area covered during the day, but after that, leave it uncovered.
– Don’t be alarmed, blisters heal very well and are part of the normal healing process.
– Blisters indicate that your body’s immune system is healing the area and beginning to remove ink from your tattoo.
– Do not be alarmed by a strange colored liquid in the blister (s), as it is usually tattoo ink. It is natural for blisters to burst and this helps the skin heal faster in many cases.
– Continue applying Hydrocortisone, Triple Antibiotic on the blisters once they have burst for at least 24 hours.
– We do not recommend piercing or opening the vial (s). Allow this to happen naturally.
1. Keep the treated area clean and dry while it heals. Wash your hands before touching the area.
2. Clean the area gently in the shower with soap and then pat the area dry.
3. You can apply a thin layer of Gold Skin Cream, hydrocortisone, or aloe vera up to three times a day while the area is healing, it is excellent for relieving pain and itching.
4. You can apply cold compresses or ice packs (for no more than 10 minutes) as needed after laser treatment to help reduce discomfort and inflammation. You should avoid aspirin (it may increase the risk of bruising and / or bleeding). You can take Panadol or a simple anti-inflammatory.
5. Do not pinch the scab or allow the skin to be scraped, as this can lead to infection and scarring. Shaving on the treated area should be avoided until it is completely healed.
6. Feel free to shower 2 hours after treatment but be careful to avoid high pressure water hitting the treated area.
7. Baths, hot tubs, swimming pools, and any form of soaking are not recommended until all blisters and scabs have fully healed, usually about 2 weeks. Non-compliance can increase the risk of infection.
8. Exercise is generally safe after treatment, considering the other aftercare instructions provided here.
9. Use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 25 or higher on the area for 3 months after treatment.
10. Do not use makeup, cream, or medication on or near the treated area, unless recommended by our nurse for 48 hours.
Keep in mind that any significant lightening of the skin (hypopigmentation) will usually disappear over time. However, sunlight will usually facilitate the darkening process once it is safe to be exposed to the sun again. Itching is quite common due to the dehydrating effect of laser treatment. Use Hydrocortisone Cream to and immediately around the treatment area to help with this side effect. If the area appears infected (honey-colored scabs and widespread drainage or redness), if you experience unusual discomfort or bleeding, if any other complications develop, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Office immediately
“At IdeaLaser Cosmetic Center of Miami, we use only the latest FDA approved equipment and our experienced medical directors and laser specialists follow strict safety procedures to ensure you receive the highest quality care.”
Disclaimer: Idealaser Cosmetic Center of Miami is an independent business that is not affiliated with any medical spa chains.
COPYRIGHT 2020 | IDEALASER COSMETIC CENTER OF MIAMI | TOP RATED LASER HAIR REMOVAL IN MIAMI, FL |
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED IDEALASER COSMETIC CENTER OF MIAMI | Made in USA by Ferminius